Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Discover the wonder that lies hidden among the roots, above the winding rivers, and under the emerald leaves of the rainforest.
• Features animals like the slender parrot snake to the blue morpho butterfly
• Explores the canopies, where toucans and pale-billed woodpeckers chatter and call
• Other animals include capuchin monkeys who swing from vines and slow-moving sloths who wait out daily thunderstorms
Under the canopy of the rainforest hundreds of animals make their homes, but up in the leaves hides another world.
This stunning read is perfect for kids who can't get enough of the rainforest and all the animals living in it.
• Equal parts educational and beautiful, this book is perfect for parents and grandparents, as well as librarians, science teachers, and educators.
• A great gift for kids who love nature, rainforests, animals, and learning more about the world
• Perfect for children ages 5 to 8 years old
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Over and Under The Rainforest